Monday, September 24, 2007

Having a lovely time......

trawling the internet and downloading free and paid for digital papers and my - aren't there some gorgeous ones out there! I never really bothered looking before as digi scrapping just doesn't interest me but now the thoght of being able to print out all this stuff excites me! I spent a fortune on Lettering Delights yesterday and have a basket sat full of digi papers on TwoPeas at the moment! I think I really need to go on Ebay and stock up on printer cartridges soon! No cards/ LOs to show at the moment. I have made a few cards but can't show them as they're DT stuff. You'll just have to wait - LOL! :)

2 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Jo , looking forward to seeing some of those new papers :)

Christi said...

LOL! I know exactly what you mean. I just discovered digi/hybrid and the thought of having new papers at hand immediately is a bit addicting! not good... LOL! smiles...