Thursday, October 11, 2007

Di Hickman's card sketch Oct #2

Yesterday was Wednesday so time for another card sketch upload from Di. Here's my card:

I used: DCWV cardstock, Scenic Route paper, MOD paper, K&Co Small Wonders paper, cheap chipboard shape, black Brilliance ink, Lakeland stamps, Magic Scraps bitty beads, MM eyelets, black Sakura pen.

Today is Matthew's 6th birthday so I've got to get everything ready for later as my parents are coming around for a family birthday tea. Matthew has requested, sausages, sausage rolls, sandwiches, pizza, Wotsits, Skips, Twiglets, Party rings and birthday cake! Hoping that Jess has a nap so I can sort some stuff out - she was up 5 times last night which is an improvement on the 10 times the night before!

3 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

fab take on the sketch Jo!!! hope you get some sleep tonight :) x

greyparrot said...

Have tagged you hun- rules are on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Love the card Jo:) Hope you get some sleep.
Vanessa.