Saturday, November 24, 2007

1,2,3,4,5 - yes 5!!

That's how many more 8" x 8" LOs I've done!

Used: DMD cardstock, Sassafras Lass mini mockingbird alpha stamps, wisteria chalk ink, black Brilliance ink, October Afternoon owl stamp, MM mini alpha stickers, may Arts (I think) ribbon.

(This LO shows the boys sleeping when we were on holiday. I'd been in to check on them before I went to bed and found Matthew fast asleep kneeling on the floor between the beds!)

Used: DCWV cardstock, MM alpha rub-ons, American Crafts rub-ons, MM sticker, Around the Block dots.

This one's for my Mum as she calls the boys "ma boys".

This one's almost the same and for my MIL.

Used:DCWV cardstock, MAMBI scrappy chic alpha stickers, Phrase Cafe sticker, American Crafts rub-on, Around the Block dots.

Used: HOTP paper, MM alpha stickers, Scrapworks Rubz, DCWV brads, Prima flower , May Arts ribbon, October Afternoon stamp, chalk ink, Marvy pen.

Used: DMD cardstock, DCWV paper, Cuttlekids alpha, Heidi Grace sticker, Anita's ribbon, Prima flowers, beads, Woodcraft stamp, Studio G stamp, chalk ink, Marvy pen.

1 comment:

Marlou McAlees said...

you have been busy Jo!!! great layouts :) x