Saturday, November 17, 2007

3 more

3 more LOs to upload. I bought a really cheap 8 x8 album a couple of weeks ago so have started to scrap some of my odd photos in that size. I've been on a stash diet since the beginning of this month and was going to do 50 LOs before I could buy any stash but unfortunately tonight I won a Cuttlebug alphabet on Ebay! However I'm still going to force myself to use some of my stash so LOs and cards you see may contain some very old stash as I try to use the mountains I already have!

Used: cheap paper that was already in the album!, Scrapworks Rubz letters, Deluxe designs alphabet stickers, Creative Cafe flower rub-ons, die-cut felt arrows, October Afternoon stamp, Colorbox ink and black Sakura pen.

Used: old untextured Bazzill cardstock, Junkitz paper, Mary Engelbreit stickers, Creative Cafe rub-ons, KI Memories ribbon, Cuttlebug tag, black Sakura pen.

Used: DCWV cardstock, Deluxe Designs alphabet stickers, Bazzill cardstock, Heidi Grace stamp, black Brilliance ink, Creative Cafe rub-on, unknown ribbon, Chatterbox love note sticker, journalling font = Problem Secretary normal.

No comments: