Friday, November 23, 2007

Busy little bee!!!

I'm trying to fill an 8" x 8" album each for my Mum and MIL for Christmas so I've been busy working on LOs for them - that's a total of 40 layouts before Christmas unless I buy extra page protectors! I'm keeping all the layouts fairly simple to fit in more with Mum's and MIL's likes so they're fairly easy at the moment.

Used: Bazzill cardstock, Creative Cafe rub-ons, MM Heidi rub-ons, Heidi Grace stamp, black Brilliance ink, black cardstock, white Signo pen.

Used: DCWV cardstock, KI Memories ribbon, Creative Cafe rub-ons, Basic Grey rub-on, Marvy pen.

Used: paper that came with the album, title= 2Peas Goofball font, Creative Cafe rub-ons, Deja Views sticker, Prima flowers, Stickles and Marvy pen.

Jess astounded us today by pulling herself up to a standing position while holding on to the settee! Not bad going considering she was only 7 months old last week!

1 comment:

Marja said...

I love that photo of Jess! Kirk just looked over my shoulder and said how cute her outfit was as well! Won't be long until she's running around with your stash in her little fingers!

x Marja