Wednesday, November 14, 2007

CPS #39

Well, I had a fab day yesterday. With my birthday money I have ordered a Cuttlebug and a few embossing folders and dies - have been after one of these for ages and can't wait for it to arrive now! I already had a sewing machine from the OH a while ago and the kids bought me the new Matchbox Twenty - Exile on Mainstream CD. Today Matthew is home from school as he's feeling sick but he's been sat on the sofa watching tv all morning so I've managed to finish this card for CPS #39

Used: Papermill card, Christina Cole paper, Stampbord, Whispers green dye ink, Colorbox green chalk ink, Black Brilliance ink, Studio G stamp, Heidi grace stamp (from Winnefred St set), Heidi Grace plastic flower, staples and black Sakura pen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Jo. I've only tried stampbord twice and I didn't like my results. I think I might give it another try.
Vanessa.:)

Create It Simply said...

great job!!! TFS!