Thursday, November 08, 2007

Di's sketch Nov #1

So a day late but here's my card for Di's sketch this week.

I used: Amy Butler Sola papers, Crate paper (from Twirl collection), Heidi Grace greeting stamp (from Wild Daisy Road set), Technique Tuesday stamp (from Hanging by a thread set), Colorbox chalk ink, flower and a button.

I've had a bit of a busy week so far, hence the lack of posts but I'm happy to report that my Christmas shopping is almost finished and the boys have new school sweatshirts (after 2 trips to the schoolwear shop!). After all that shopping I have laundry that I need to catch up on but Jess has started being really clingy and doesn't like me out of her sight so she's "helping" me!

Here she is a couple of days ago with her new toy:

2 comments:

Christi said...

Gorgeous card, Jo! And, oh my! Look at how big Jess is getting. They grow too fast!!! I cannot believe that you are already done Christmas shopping...you are too organized (that's the jealousy talking!) smiles...

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! :) And I can't believe you've done your christmas shopping!
Vanessa.