Saturday, November 03, 2007

Oooh- a card!!!

Made this card yesterday from a sketch on Card Studio Designs I used: Bazzill Doodlebug cardstock, Amy Butler Sola paper, Scenic Route paper, paper downloaded from CreativeDelights.com, Scenic Route sticker, button and ribbon.

Yesterday was Jamie's 8th birthday so my parents came over to have a birthday tea with us. Then today we went to Toys R Us with the boys clutching their birthday money and came back with a ton of Lego (mostly Star Wars). We also had to exchange the Roboraptor that my Mum had bought him as it was as dead as a dodo! Tomorrow will now be spent making up the rest of their Lego models while I try to keep Jess occupied and out of the way!

Will leave with a couple of pics of some ATCs I completed for an ongoing monthly swap:

No comments: