Thursday, December 06, 2007

Di's card sketch Dec #1

Here's the card I did for Di's card sketch this week:

Used: Papermill card, K&Co McKenna paper, flower from garden centre, button from collection, greeting is a Cuttlebug die-cut, lace from collection, Marvy pen.

Still got 2 unwell kids here - Jamie and Jess. Jamie is staying off school again tomorrow and hopefully he'll be OK to go back on Monday after being off for a whole week. OH is still feeling pretty bad but off to work tomorrow and Matthew seems to be over it. Luckily (touch wood) I seem to have got away with this one! Jess seems to have perked up a bit today - yesterday she was really quiet and just wanted to lie in my arms all day which just isn't like her!

I'm hoping that I can get around to doing some more scrapping now kids are getting better as I still have to complete those 2 albums for christmas presents!

No comments: