Monday, February 11, 2008

2 Layouts

Well it was the first "proper" day of half-term today with me at home with the kids while OH was at work. My Mum and step-dad came over this morning with Timmy who is absolutely adorable and loves cuddles! The only one who wasn't too sure was Jess who got upset every time he came near her. I think she was probab;y used to Freddie who used to come in the house and find a nice place to lie down whereas Timmy is only 5 months old and quite active. I completed 2 layouts today. The first is an 8" x 8":

I used: DCWV cardstock, Papermania retro floral paper, American Crafts thickers, Cuttlebug Olivia die-cuts, Scrapworks Rubz alphabet, black gel pen, Prima flowers, Kaiser gemstones.

The next is back to my favourite size of 8.5" x 11":

I used: Bazzill cardstock, 7 Gypsies chipboard, Amy Butler Belle papers, Doodlebug Just my Type alphabet stickers, Banana Frog Steelfish stamps, Versafine black ink, EKSuccess metal alphabet stickers, alcohol ink, Technique Tuesday stamp (straight and narrow), Creative Imaginations epoxy stickers, Phrase Cafe sticker, black gel pen.

10 comments:

Carolina said...

Love your layouts! I'm specially drawn to your Matthew page because I have such a hard time with boy pages and yours just came out adorable.

Carolina said...

I forgot to mention how adorable your girlie layout is with the colors and the primas!

Jamie Martin said...

Love your scrap pages, great layouts and colors :)

SBS-Sister

Jamie Martin said...

Very nice pages, great layouts :)

SBS Sister

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

I just love that you handwrite your journaling. I can't stand my own handwriting so it's always the last thing to get done. I keep putting it off and end up typing it up. Your layouts make me want to start scrapping!

Jane
SBS 11

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts. :)

Vanessa.

Carla said...

These pages are wonderful! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Toni said...

Oh, Matthew is so focused -- hey, is that your handwriting? I like it, neat printing with personality, almost a font of its own. And there is Jess, look at her go!

Fab said...

Stunning cards and layouts ! I really like your choice of colours, love it ! Thanks for visiting my blog and the kind comment.

Laurel said...

Your work is so awesome. I love how you put everything together.