Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Gorgeous?!?

Jess with red eyes (lack of sleep!), pen on her face (Matthew left a pen lying around!) and food on her top (she rips off bibs while she's eating and hates wearing them!) but she's still gorgeous!

I used: Bazzill cardstock, K&Co McKenna paper, MAMBI alphabet stickers, Queen & Co felt fusion, Kaiser gemstones, PSX pixie antique alphabet stamps, Stampabilities vintage typewriter alphabet stamps, Hero Arts mixed alphabet stamps, Inkadinkadoo Studio K alphabet stamps, black versafine ink.

Unfortunately, because the object of the above LO (my darling daughter) got hold of my mobile phone earlier today I have spent the best part of 2 hours researching phones and finally buying a new one! She sucked my old one and dribbled all over the charging socket which has done the phone and battery no good at all and now it won;t switch on at all!! Kids!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

so cute! You just reminded me that I need to get on the ball with my pages before my son is a year old. (he's 3 months now)

Jenn said...

Jo-
This is so precious!!!!! Your baby girl is so cute!!! :D

Jenn
SBS 11

Laurel said...

What an adorable baby and the layout is gorgeous!