Friday, February 01, 2008

Quick card..

Haven't had any time for scrapping or cardmaking today as Jess has been a wee handful! She can now climb on the chairs and then stands on the arms to reach the CDs/DVDs/magazines and pull them all down! She's also refusing to have her afternoon nap and is really clingy - aaarrrggghhh! Anyway she is now in bed so I've just made this card:

I used: Papermill card, Hero Arts stamp, Marvy Le Plume pens, Bazzill cardstock, Nestabilities dies, gingham ribbon, brads, American Crafts rub-on sentiment, Kaiser gemstones.

7 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

this is adorable Jo!!! :) x

Anonymous said...

Utterly gorgeous card Jo xx

Enfys said...

This is just darling - love it. I've just stumbled on your blog, love your work, I'll be back!

Becca said...

Hello: What a cute card and even cuter banner....such cute little ones. Your work is awesome.

SBS 05 Sistah
Bela

Toni said...

Hi, Jo -- I'm a fellow SBS 11 friend coming by to 'meet' you. This card is so friendly -- did you hand color the images, then? I liked reading your daughter's antics - my 2 sons are big hulking boys now (16 and 20) - it goes full circle with the naps -- they both voluntarily take them on a regular basis, and it seems when they awaken they've grown another inch! I'm enjoying looking at all your cards - wow! Such talent. Also in your blog picture, you look so much like the actress Lolita Davidovich - do you know her? I think she's stunning, so that's a good thing! (smile)

Vicki said...

Hi Jo, this is so adorable, I've just got to get that stamp, love it. Thanks for popping by my blog and introducing yourself. Really look forward to speaking to you again. Take care xx vicki xx (sbs 11)

Jamie Martin said...

Hi Jo, welcome to SBS-11! It looks like we have a great group of stampers, I will be stopping by often.
Very cute card :)

SBS-11 Sister