Thursday, March 27, 2008

Di's card sketch March #4

Here's my card for Di's card sketch this week:

I used: Papermill card, MOD papers by Autumn Leaves, DCWV sticker ("Pop Princess"), chipboard crown by Creative Imaginations, Lakeland glitter, rhinestones, American Crafts mini-marks rub-on ("Happy Birthday"), black Versafine ink.

I heard last night that the results of Dad's bone marrow biopsy were fine. Today he's having another CT scan and (I think) an angiogram. All the Drs seem to know at the moment is that he has some sort of virus that is killing off his red blood cells and his body's ability to make any more.

2 comments:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

What a great card! Terrific composition and colors. Love the paper and embellishments. Oh, Jo! I'm really sorry to hear about your dad. Will keep him in my thoughts. Hope the doctors find out what's wrong and help him get better quickly. Hugs! Jane

Jenn said...

OMG...this is a super cute card!!! I love everything about it from the dp to the crown!!!! This card is too cute for words!!! :D