Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Card a day 28/05/08

A number of the previous forums I've belonged to have had prompts for making a "card a day" but they all seemed to die a death so I thought (lightbulb moment!) why can't I try starting a forum and see if I can do it myself! So Card Paper Scissors was born and it may die a death but at least I gave it a go! Anyone interested in cardmaking can register and help me get it going! LOL! Here's my card for the first card-a-day challenge of using green, brown and blue:

I used: Papermill card, My Mind's Eye Magnolia papers, Basic Grey dinosaur stamp from the Archaic set, Heidi Grace sentiment stamp, Creative Beginnings embossing powder, unknown make of ribbon, Scrapworks studz, Nestabilities and a blue gel pen.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

great card, perfect for a little boy!!! :D I'm gonna go check out the forum! :D I love challenges!!! :D