Monday, December 29, 2008

Catching up slowly

After getting behind with everything due to the flu here are a few LOs I didn't manage to upload before: I used: DCWV cardstock, KI Memories paper, Deluxe Designs alphabet stickers, Making Memories journalling block, Prima flower, buttons, American Crafts rub-on and Marvy pen.

I used: Bazzill cardstock, My Minds Eye paper, Making memories journalling block, Making Memories alphabet stickers, Quickutz Maggie mini die-cuts, My Mind's Eye rub-ons, Dress me up buttons, Fancy Pants ribbons, shell beads from Early Learning Centre, Around the Block star brad, Colorbox chalk ink.

I used: DCWV cardstock, Scrapworks Rubz alphabet rub-ons, Doodlebug frills, Gin-X rub-ons, Kaiser rhinestones and Dymo.

I'm hoping to upload some Christmas photos either later or tomorrow and then I have a lot of blogs to catch up on - if I normally visit you I should be back soon!

No comments: