Saturday, January 17, 2009

3 quick ones

3 quick 8" x 8" layouts - did I mention I love this size? I've just used my Christmas pennies to buy 15 albums which should keep me busy for a while (don't worry, they were all half-price or less!).

I used: DCWV cardstock, Deja Views paper, Quickutz Blossom mini alphabet die-cuts, American Crafts rub-on, Prima flowers, buttons, brads, Stickles and a gel pen.

I used: DCWV cardstock, Dovecraft paper, K&Company Letters to Go, Studio G alphabet stamps, Quickutz Metro mini alphabet die-cuts, Making Memories mini alphabet stickers, MAMBI sticker, Prima flowers, Stickles, Dress Me Up buttons, Kaiser rhinestones and other gemstones/pearls.

I used: DCWV cardstock, MAMBI monogram rub-ons from various packs, American Crafts rub-ons and a black Signo pen.

Trying to spend more time scrapping this weekend so will have more to share soon!

No comments: