Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Wishing everyone a happy new year! Personally I'm hoping that 2009 is infinitely better than 2008 and that this is the year that my FIL's health improves so we can spend some time with him and MIL again.

Yesterday I took the kids over to Mum and Glyn's house for our Christmas with them so it was loads more pressies for the kids followed by a great roast dinner:

Jess had an Upsy-Daisy dress-up set from my brother and his girlfriend.
She had a huge lunch with seconds of everything followed by a whole meringue nest as she didn't want the greek yogurt and fruit on hers!
Matthew with his new digital camera which he's wanted for ages! Jamie got one too!
Jess with IgglePiggle.

I've done my first LO of the year today but I'll upload it tomorrow as the light's too bad to photograph it at the moment.

No comments: