Saturday, January 10, 2009

Swing up high

This is Jess on the swing at the park on the same day that the photos of Jamie were taken (see previous post). It's another multi-photo 12" x 12" LO - I haven't done a lot of these for a while!

I used: Deja Views cardstock, Sizzlits Round-a-bout alphabet cut in funky foam, Fancy Pants stamps, Colorbox chalk ink, Marvy pen, Stickles, Papermania gems and pearls.

Before I go I'd like to say congratulations to my fab MIL who found out today that she made it on to a Creative team designing with Craft Robo templates - woo-hoo!! She made her first ever scrapbook layout as part of her submission so I'm looking forward to seeing more - right Jill?! x

1 comment:

Trish said...

boo!!!! I am here lol
I can't beleive how much they have both grown, Jamie looks so grown up and jes is just beautiful as ever xxx