Saturday, February 07, 2009

Final day

Another layout of the boys on their final day at the old school before it was knocked down and they started at their newly-built one:

I used: DCWV cardstock, Sizzlits Graffiti die-cut alphabet, Queen & Co felt fusion, Stickles, buttons, white Signo pen.

Had a quiet day today. I returned my library book this morning and wasn't going to borrow any more books for a while as I have a pile of my own books to read but they happened to have the latest Nora Roberts book so I had to get theat one and then they were selling off some books so I bought 3 for me and 5 for the kids for the grand total of £2!

Then this afternoon I had a go on the Wii with the boys - golf and bowling which was fun before huniliating myself trying to do the Hula Hoop, ski jumping and something else I can't recall.

No comments: