Thursday, February 12, 2009

Scrap your crap #39

I only found this blog the other day but can see me joining in the challenges often. Scrap your crap challenge #39 was to scrap using the colours red and pink and this is the LO I came up with:

I used: Bazzill Chatterbox cardstock, Anna Griffin paper (flowers), K&Co paper (stripes) and My Mind's Eye paper (muted stripes), Making Memories journaling block, pin, gingham ribbon, Fancy Pants lace trim, Quickutz Britannia skinni-mini alphabet, Quickutz Blossom mini alphabet, Cuttlebug Harmony alphabet, black funky foam, Prima flowers, vintage button, HOTP buttons and brads, various beads, Stickles and a black gel pen.

1 comment:

Greta Adams said...

gorgeous layout...thanks for playing and i will get it added to the slide...and welcome!! so happy you are joining us