Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tamara's Layout sketch #86

I've made so many cards lately that I decided to have a change and do a layout but then my scrapping mojo completely upped and left! I only received these gorgeous Amy Butler papers in the post yesterday but wanted to use them straight away rather than sitting and looking at them for a while. Tamara's layout sketch #86 provided the inspiration I needed so here's my layout:

I used: K&Co Amy Butler Lotus Faded China papers, Ellison Chunkadelic alphabet die-cuts in funky foam, chipboard arrow and stars, black Stazon ink, K&Co Mira owl die-cut, white Signo pen, Prima ribbon, staples, black gel pen, Papermania and Kaiser rhinestones and pearls.

This morning the weather was lovely here so we went out for a walk along the cycle path (used to be a railway track) but unfortunately my camera batteries decided to give up halfway - aarrghh!! Guess who's going to buy some high capacity rechargeables later this week LOL!

2 comments:

Carla said...

This is a wonderful LO! I love the detailed stars and the gorgeous paper! He is really growing up!

Carolina said...

What a great layout! I love how you manage to put together such adorable masculine layouts...thanks for the inspiration.