Friday, April 10, 2009

DCM - Hide and Seek

It was Jozza's turn to set the dare over at Daring cardmakers this week: This week the dare is hide and seek. I would like to see a hidden message or element on your cards. It's my 2nd week as Guest Designer and here's my card: I used: Corrugated card, Versafine black ink, Scenic Route papers, Paper Reflections die-cut window, Dovecraft brads, Studio G stamp, Making Memories ribbons, pins and inside the window are Royal & Langnickel white alphabet rub-ons.

3 comments:

Lythan said...

there is so much to marvel at with this card Jo. I just love the corrugated card and the little pins!

SueH said...

It’s so unusual to see a corrugated card base Jo and yours looks fantastic.
I love the colours and bold patterns………perfect!
.

Anonymous said...

Its a gorgeous card, I love the detail you've given it with the corrugated card and pins in the ribbon. :)

Vanessa.