Friday, April 24, 2009

DCM - Supersize Me

Well, this is the end of my month as Guest Designer over at Daring Cardmakers and I've loved it! Here's my last card for Lythan's dare - Supersize Me! "I have loads of enormous paper flowers that I have bought and never used. So I want to see some really big embellishments on your cards. Bonus points for outsize blooms!"

I used: Bazzill cardstock, KI Memories paper, Making Memories brads, large flower (from Dunelm Mill), Bazzill chipboard, Studio G sentiment stamp, Versafine ink, black gel pen, organza ribbon and rhinestones.

Off to make the boys eat and drink something now! They went back to school for the day yesterday but were both feeling bad again this morning so have another day off school. Hopefully they'll be recovered by Monday!

3 comments:

Lythan said...

What a lovely sunny card Jo. thanks so much for being Guest Designer on Daring Cardmakers you have been a real inspiration. And I do hope those boys are better soon

Unknown said...

This is so cute!! I love those big flowers!

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card Jo - that bloom is amazing and its one of my fav colour combos! :)

Vanessa.