Monday, August 17, 2009

The Dress

"A couple of months before Anna's wedding we decided that it was time to try and find an outfit for you. Between Granny and I we bought 3 dresses on Ebay which you were only too happy to try on and then pose for photos in the garden for me. You loved this one and wanted to keep it on to play outside having had the photos taken and got quite upset when I told you that wasn't possible. You were only pacified when I found a casual t-shirt dress that you could play in. Of the 3 dresses we tried this was the one we decided on and you looked gorgeous!" I used: American Crafts cardstock, Making Memories alphabet stickers, Inkadinkado stamp, Versamagic chalk ink, Green Tara and Prima flowers, vintage buttons, Dress Me Up buttons, K&Co fabric brad, vintage lace, curling ribbon, Marvy pen.

No comments: