Monday, October 19, 2009

Another one of those weekends.....

You know the ones? When you have plans to do loads of things and only accomplish a few?! We took the kids to Toys R Us on Saturday morning as Matthew had birthday money to spend and needed cheering up having been to hospital on Friday to have teeth removed. He then went back there again on Sunday to buy something he forgot on Saturday. Sunday was spent making my card for this week's ICS sketch (see it on the blog tomorrow) and then watching the fabulous Jenson Button become Formula 1 World Champion - woo-hoo!!!! I did manage a quick layout using a "not so perfect" photo of Jess: I used: My Mind's Eye Kaleidoscope paper, MM journalling block, CraftWork adhesive paper lace, K&Co die-cut, pink gingham ribbon, American Crafts and My Mind's Eye rub-ons, black Copic Spica pen.

No comments: