Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Can you believe this photo was taken 40 years ago!!!? Yes, today is my 40th!! I've had some fab pressies - the new Daughtry CD from the kids and Neil bought me the new Europe album and a gorgeous silver necklace. I've also got a neat Pure One mini DAB radio for the kitchen and a bottle of Creme Caramel Bailey's from Mum and Glyn. I've had quite a bit of money too so have been online and ordered some alcohol inks and all the paraphernalia to go with them, some 8.5" x 11" albums and some stamps. My neighbour also bought me a gift voucher for a local craft shop so hopefully I'll be off on Monday to spend it! Tonight I've bought a ready prepared Chinese meal to cook and then after the kids have gone to bed I shall be relaxing with my man and enjoying a drink (or two!).

4 comments:

Lythan said...

Hoppy birdie to ewe!
Have a wonderful 40th :)

Anita said...

Oh Jo! Many MANY Happy Returns of the day Hun, I hope you have a fabulous evening and I am glad it sounds like you have been spoilt...nothing short of what you deserve.....Lots of love Anita..xxx

Stef H said...

oh you must have been a beautiful baby.... cause baby look at your now! WOW! happy, happy birthday.

hugs,

Jo Hooper said...

Finally a photo of you, although thats a bit of a cop out LOL. You were cute though.

Jo