Wednesday, March 10, 2010

CPS card #157

MUM!! If you're reading this look away now!!

It's Mother's Day in the UK this weekend so I used the CPS sketch #157 to make my Mum's card. I decided to make a mostly sewn card and made my own "yo-yos" for it:

Materials used: Bazzill cardstock, Papermania Regency paper, Creative cafe sentiment rub-on.

Fabric (bought as fat quarters), hand-dyed pink lace from Ebay, white lace from stash, beaded string from a dismantled Christmas decoration, buttons from stash.

2 comments:

Anita said...

Oh Jo! What a beautiful card, so delicate and pretty. Loving those yo-yo's, gorgeous colours and that sparkly beaded trim too, gorgeous! I bet your Mum will love it.xx

Lea L. said...

Loving those gorgeous fabric flowers!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea