Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Shabby Tea Room - week #2 - Spring Inspired

Another blog I came across while blog-hopping this week is The Shabby Tea Room which has only been running a couple of weeks and this week the challenge is to create a spring-inspired project or card which must include stitching.

I made a card using a frame cut on my Craft Robo from a fabulous free GSD file designed by Mary at Mamawslegacy.com: Materials used: Papermill card, DCWV Mariposa paper, Papermania paper, vintage image from Ebay, frame cut on Craft Robo, distress inks, Diamond Dust glitter, Prima flowers and lace.

Vintage lace dragonfly and butterfly, vintage buttons, paper roses and pearls all from stash.

8 comments:

Stef H said...

omword! this is absolutely gorgeous! like... totally GORGEOUS!

Debbie said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL! I love all the layers and texture you added to your design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at THE SHABBY TEA ROOM. I hope you can come back on Monday to play along with the new challenge :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your card is amazing!!! I am in awe of your incredible talent - definitely an inspiration.
Again, Wow!
~Mary

Nicole said...

So pretty. Love the touch of purple! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

Joanna Oborska said...

Beautiful! It looks sooo warm :)

Unni said...

Thankyou for nice comment in my blog:)
Love your card and the way you put it together, beautiful colours:)
(Sorry for my bad english:)
Unni

PapierGirl said...

Oh Jo - this is sooo elegant! I love the colors you chose, the layers and textures - just gorgeous! I also want to thank you for stopping by my blog and for all the lovely compliments!
Cathy :)

Audrey Pettit said...

What an elegant and pretty card. I really like the purple, and that lace butterfly and dragonfly are lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room.