Monday, July 26, 2010

Catch up time!!

Here are some recent projects I made for the Make The Day Special blog using stamps available from the shop.

First up is a quick 8" x 8" layout using Unity stamps from the June store kit.. I stamped the flowers straight on to the backing paper before colouring with Promarkers. I also used the frame stamp to journal in and the "enjoy the day" stamp on the left.

Materials used: October Afternoon papers, Unity stamps, Memento ink, Promarkers, black Signo gel pen, Joy Crafts butterfly die.


Next up is a clean and simple card again using a stamp from the June store kit. I stamped the flowers using the Essential glue pad and then used silver foil leaf over the top.

Materials used: American Crafts cardstock, Unity stamp, Essential Glue Pad, Basic Grey alphabet rub-ons, Prima rhinestones.
Also used: silver foil leaf, silver ribbon, pins.

My last project is a card using the Let it Snow stamps by My Cute Stamps.
I cut two pieces of vellum and randomly stamped the snowflakes and sentiment using the Essential Glue Pad before heat embossing with white embossing powder.
I then layered the vellum together and sewed it on to the card.


Materials used: Papermill card, Bazzill vellum, stamps by My Cute Stamps, Essential Glue Pad, Papermania adhesive pearls.
Also used: white embossing powder, fibres and a pin.

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

this is such a great idea and look, jo!