Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blurry and a Bad Hair Day

I have 2 layouts to blog that I made yesterday... the first one uses some of the Crate Paper Restoration line (I only have the 6" pad) and is a photo I love of the boys back in Summer 2002 when Matthew was a baby still. It's not the best photo in the world but I love it!

Materials used: Bazzill cardstock, Crate Paper papers, American Crafts foam Thickers, white Signo pen, Creative Cafe rub-ons, Heidi Grace chipboard, black Signo pen.

The second layout took all of about 20 minutes and won't win any awards for innovation but then scrapbooking (for me anyway) is about the preservation of memories not seeing how many layouts can be published etc!!

Materials used: Basic Grey paper, Marah Johnson alphabet stamps, brown Memento ink, Marcella by Kay epoxy alphabet stickers, Making Memories sticker, Creative Imaginations epoxy sticker "wild", Bo Bunny sticker "silly", Chatterbox sticker "funny", Autumn Leaves Pog, black Signo pen.

1 comment:

Anita said...

I just love these pages Jo....so what if a pic is blurry, its still a special memory and I think its great to see them scrapped....such a cutie pic too!
Made me lol about Matthew and his hair resembling Wolverine.....brilliant! Just what scrapping should be about!..xxx