Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Unity - World Card Making Day Challenges USCWCMD07

Last one today...I promise LOL!!

This is the card for the 7th Unity WCMD challenge which was "Soaring" and could be anything that soars or clouds etc. I chose to use the fabulous bird and sentiment from the June store kit.

I made a collage effect background using various scraps of 7Gypsies Conservatory paper and stamped both the bird and sentiment on these in black ink.

Materials used: DCWV cardstock, 7Gypsies Conservatory papers, Unity stamps (as above), black Versafine ink, Prima lace and ribbon, Prima flowers, Crafty Notions Rainbow Drop.
Also used: pins, satin ribbon and vintage black glass button.

Will hopefully be back with more tomorrow!

3 comments:

Lillian Child said...

Fabulous card!!! Love that set! I just finished all 23 challenges - oh my - that was quite the undertaking. If I hadn't been off work this week, I don't think I would have had the time, as I'm also going to the CKC convention in Kansas City this weekend with my sisters - annual event that we LOVE.

Anita said...

This is rather yummy Jo! I really like all the bits and bobs on the card, but my fave is def the scallopped trim, so pretty. What a great stamped image too.xxx

Anonymous said...

Morning Jo, I love this card. S xx