Friday, October 15, 2010

Unity - World Card Making Day Challenges USCWCMD18

The 18th Unity WCMD challenge was to make a shaped card ie: anything other than a square or a rectangle.

I used a Crafter's Workshop template to make my shaped card from watercolour paper and stamps from Unity's Moments in Bloom (part of the May 2010 store kit). I stamped using Marvy Le Plume pens which I misted on the stamp to give a watercolour effect.



Materials used: watercolour paper, Crafter's Workshop template, Unity stamps (as above), Marvy Le Plume pens, black Versafine ink, black Sakura pen.
Also used: rhinestones and ribbon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shape of this card Jo. S x

Anita said...

This is just beautiful Jo, very elegant. I love the effect you have got from misting the picture....fab!...xxxxxxxx