Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Unity - World Card Making Day Challenges USCWCMD05

Challenge no.5 for the Unity WCMD challenges was to stamp on fabric or some other medium.

I was thinking about stamping on cork again like I did for this layout but decided instead to use one of the fabric inspiration packs I've had for a while.

I stamped the image from Unity's One Precious Life kit using Memento ink on to a lightly hand-dyed cotton and then sewed around the edges before fraying the edges.
I covered a Kraft card with the hand-dyed lace from the pack and again used my sewing machine to sew it on. I then added some Prima paper and some cotton lace before adhering the cotton panel.

Materials used: Kraft recycled cardstock, Unity stamp (as above), brown Memento ink, Prima Annalee paper, Prima flowers and flower centre, Prima pearls.
Also used: hand-dyed cotton and lace, cotton lace and vintage plastic and glass buttons.

Challenge 6...here I come!

No comments: