Saturday, November 20, 2010

GC78: Spicy Supply Challenge - Sewing Notions

I love looking at the Gingersnap Creations blog but it's only today that I've felt brave enough to join in with a challenge LOL!!! This one was right up my street as it asked us to use sewing notions such as pins, measuring tapes, buttons etc.

I used a piece of fabric from my scrap box which I sewed on to a Kraft cardstock background. I used a printed twill ribbon instead of a tape measure. The stamp is one by Sam Poole for Creative Expressions. The butons are from my huuuuuuuge button collection.

Materials used: Kraft cardstock, Creative Expressions stamp, brown Memento ink, Making Memories safety pin, Dress Me Up flatback scissors.
Also used: vintage buttons, ric-rac, pins, scrap fabric.

4 comments:

Anita said...

Absolutely beautiful Jo, love that peice of fabric you used too, such lush colours...xxx

Yvonne said...

Beautifully done, Jo!

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your work, and how nice to find someone who doesn't like cute stamps!

C said...

Lovely!