Monday, February 28, 2011

More Unity hearts

Here are 2 more cards for Unity's "use hearts" challenge. I made them for the Make The Day Special blog using Unity and {ippity} stamps.

The first one uses a stamp from The Right Words. I stamped using black Versafine ink on to kraft card and then paper pieced the 2 tiny hearts using shimmer paper before adding a ribbon and drawing a border on the card.

Materials used: kraft cardstock, Unity stamp (as above), black versafine ink, May Arts ribbon, black Sakura pen.
Also used: shimmer paper.


I used kraft cardstock again for the second card. I stamped the {ippity} stamp " A Bit of Burlap" on to the cardstock using grey ink then stamped the Unity sentiment in black ink over the top. I then cut out a couple of freehand hearts from patterned paper and added some hand sewing and rhinestones.

Materials used: kraft cardstock, Unity and {ippity} stamps, grey Memento ink, black Versafine ink, My Mind's Eye papers, Kaisercraft rhinestones.

2 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ooh! These are soooo pretty! I really love how the different splashes of color really 'pop' on the kraft! Thanks again for playing!

farmhouse-story said...

these are adorable, jo!