Sunday, October 23, 2011

Embossed foil

I decided to have a change today and use a different technique to make today's card. My mother-in-law very kindly gave me some gorgeous Art Emboss foil so I had a play with it.

I cut the foil to size and added alcohol inks to it. I then stamped one of the images from Unity's Insightful Meadows set on to the reverse of the foil using Stazon ink. The next step was to use a couple of fine embossing tools and a mouse mat to emboss the stamped image.

I stamped one of the sentiment stamps from the set striaght on to the card using Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with WOW! glitter embossing powder.

Materials used: DCWV cardstock, HOTP paper, Magic Scraps splatter mesh, Art Emboss foil, Ranger alcohol inks, Unity Insightful Meadows stamps,Stazon ink, Versamark ink, WOW embossing powder,
white Signo pen, ric-rac.

No comments: