Sunday, November 27, 2011

Butterfly Love tag

I have a tag to share with you that I made for the Make The Day Special blog today. I used stamps from Unity's Key to Joy and Life Becoming sets both available in the shop here.

I started by colouring the tag with Ranger Distress Stains and then stamped the key background stamp using Ranger Distress ink. I then sewed on the 2 cotton laces and around all the tag.
The butterfly was stamped on to another piece of distress stain coloured card using Versafine ink and then cut out and stuck to the tag with foam pads.
The quote stamp was also stamped on to a piece of distress stained card but this also had white drawing ink sprayed on it.

As a final step I added the ribbon, flowers and beaded embellishment.


Materials used: Unity stamp kits (as above), Ranger Distress Stains, Ranger Distress ink, brown Versafine ink, white drawing ink, Basic Grey rub-ons, cotton lace, ribbons, Wild Orchid paper roses, beaded embellishment.

2 comments:

Sue Jones said...

That's Beautiful!!

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous Jo! Kim