Wednesday, February 01, 2012

For the love of pink and green

I've been playing in my play book/journal again and made a page that is purely based on my love of the pink/green colour combination.

I started by spraying over a mask on to the page using Glimmer Mists and then stamping the flowers using Faber Castell Big Brush markers as the ink. I then used some die-cuts and a digital image which I printed off and cut out and stick these to the page.I then added rub-ons and a few stamped leaves.


Materials used: Tattered Angels mask, Glimmer Mists, Innovative Stamp Creations stamp, Faber Castell big brush pens, K&Co die-cuts, digital image from Lisa's Altered Art, Basic Grey rub-ons, Fancy Pants rub-ons.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

That's a very pretty page, and it's my favourite colour combo too (and Dyzzys), love it xxx