Saturday, March 23, 2013

My first Gorjuss

I'm not a big fan of "people" stamps especially ones with no facial features but I'll make an exception for Gorjuss stamps. I bought my first ones a few weeks ago and inked up the first one to make a card. I've been poorly for the last couple of weeks and only feel like crafting now:


Materials used: Kraft cardstock, My Mind's Eye papers, Gorjuss stamp, Spectrum Noir pens, Papermania sentiment stamp, Memento ink, My Mind's Eye printed twill, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Wild Orchid paper roses, pompom trim, beaded embellishment.

3 comments:

Mel @ ATDML said...

Hi Jo, your card looks lovely. Could you tell me which Spectrum Noir you used on the hair? It looks fab and I have just got my sets of Spectrum Noir and haven't fully got to grips with them yet! Thanks, Mel x

Unknown said...

Love love love this Jo. I really love the colour combos. Perfect. X

Kate said...

Well done you :) Fab card and great colouring :)
Kate xx