Sunday, April 28, 2013

A royal Unity tag

Here's the tag I made for the Make the Day Special blog today:


I cut the tag from scrap cardstock and then sprayed it with Dylusions ink sprays before stamping the "She is the Queen" stamp from Just Be You on to it using Memento ink.

I then sprayed some different Dylusions sprays on to another piece of card and then stamped the winged crown stamp, from the same stamp set, on to this and then cut it out.

I used the border from the "I make stuff" stamp from Better Somewhere Today to randomly stamp around the edges of the tag and used a fine paintbrush and the Dylusions to paint the leaves.

I then assembled the tag and added a few beads to the bottom:


Materials used: scrap cardstock, Dylusions ink sprays, Unity stamps (as above), sequin waste, velvet ribbon, Dovecraft brad, black and brown Memento inks, various beads. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love all your tags Jo! They must look amazing all together.
Lou x