Thursday, August 01, 2013

End of an era

Having been on the Make The Day Special DT for over 3 years I decided this week that it was time to call it a day and try to rekindle my love of scrapbooking and cardmaking etc with no Design Team commitments.

I've had a fab few years working with, and for, Emily at first and then Lou and meeting some fab team-mates and wonderful ladies along the way. I'd urge you all to keep an eye on their blog at Make The Day Special blog to see their wonderful creative makes. I know I'll be visiting often.

3 comments:

Keren Baker said...

...and it won't be the same without you :-(

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, I shall miss you dear lady...But I know I'll keep in touch and look forward to seeing some of your lovely new creations....especially your Scrapbooking LOs......No pressure though! Take care and I'll be in touch soon. Lots of love S xxxxx

Kate said...

Will miss you on the team Jo. xxx