Monday, July 14, 2014

I'm still here.......

......but having evaluated all my crafting supplies and the fact that I have approximately 300 handmade cards stored in boxes in various locations around the house I have decided to stop making cards and concentrate instead on my scrapbooking as I feel that has more of a purpose.

I've been busy selling various cardmaking supplies (on Ebay and Facebook) but still have the cards sat around and short of giving them away am now at a loss what to do with them so would welcome any ideas!!

I shall return soon (when my crafting area is less full of Jiffy bags, envelopes and tape) with scrapbook layouts - well, that's the plan!!

Hoping someone out there is still reading this and may want to return...........

2 comments:

Yvonne Garner said...

Hi Jo, so sorry to read your announcement! Just browsed back through lots of your tags and cards and find it sad that you are giving up card making. You have a unique style and much talent. That said, I certainly understand and wish you the best. Yvonne

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo :) :) looking forward to seeing your Scrapbooking ....Take care dear lady. Lots of love xxxxx