Friday, June 15, 2007

Cards

Well I managed to make a Father's Day card for Dad last night and it went off in the post this morning. Used the DCWV 8" x 8" cardstock, SEI papers, MAMBI monograms and Hero Arts stamp along with MM alphabet stickers and some brads and ribbon. Have been enjoying making a few cards again and while they may not be the most fancy or prettiest cards I quite like them: This one was DCWV papers a Lakeland stamp and KI Memories stamp. You'll have to excuse the dirty marks from the scanner! This one was made using Rob n Bob paper, a MM foam stamp with pearl-ex, Technique Tuesday straight and narrow stamps and a KI Memories stamp. I seem to have a bit of a "thing" for pink and orange as a combo at the moment!!

Last but not least this was DCWV papers (yet again!) and a Woodware stamp with Scrapworks Rubz letters and some odd ribbon and buttons.

None of these 3 cards were made for anything specific so they'll be sitting in my card box until I need to use them. In the meantime I think I may have to go and make some more.

Oh, in case anyone was wondering Jess seems a lot better today but still incredibly sleepy. I have had a couple of smiles from her and she is feeding Ok so I'm happy. Well, I will be as long as she sleeps tonight!

Good news though - had been waiting for the postie to bring Neil's Father's Day present for a while now and it eventually turned up this morning! YAY! Can't tell you what it is though as he'll probably read this seeing as he now looks at my blog and I haven't told the kids either. Well, can kids keep secrets?!?

2 comments:

Trish said...

Glad jess is feeling better sweetie. Hope neil loves his pressie too hun xxx

jakey said...

Guess who's flapping about today trying to knock a father's day card and gift up!! Eeek! I am Soooo slow!! Lol! Lovely cards jo!