Friday, June 29, 2007

Got a cold again....

...and feeling pretty yucky. Would be OK if I could sleep it off but Jess has it too and isn't slepping too well and I've been spending a bit of time running errands for my next-door neighbour who has her ankle in a cast after falling down the stairs and breaking it. She's had two ops already on it and if it doesn't improve could be having another one next week. My sewing machine came yesterday and it is fabulous!! It is a third of the weight that my old one was and does 40 stitches. It is so easy to use and I love it! Have managed to make a couple of cards for the Sketch this cards blog :

This was for sketch #16 - used DCWV cardstock, MAMBI papers, a Rebecca Sower flower sticker and one of the Studio G stamps.

This is for sketch #18 - used some old pink card I bought yonks ago, KI Memories paper, corrugated card came from a Lidl Christmas craft pack, MAMBI monograms and some pink ribbon. Had to cheat to do the scalloped bit as I don't have a corner rounder that would do the job so had to use a circle punch to make circles and then arrange them on the card.

5 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Love your cards, particularly the "Hello" card. Great takes on the sketches!

Leigh said...

Lovely cards, I am loving the second one

Daniela Dobson said...

Adorable, love the bright paper!!!!

Heather P. said...

Very nice! I really love the colors in the "hello" card, it's so fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Jo! Fab colours. :oD