Saturday, June 30, 2007

CPS #19

Can't believe I've never come across the CPS blog before this week! I suppose it's because I've been mostly scrapping rather than cardmaking but now I'm finding it easier to find the time to make cards. Totally love the challenges over on CPS and can see I'll be making a few return visits. Anyway this is my card for CPS #19 : Used DCWV cardstock which I embossed using one of the Fiskars Shapeboss embossing plates. Papers were from a very old Provocraft Crafter's Block. The sentiment was stamped using MoBe Hero of Fools stamps and of course I had to use my new sewing machine (although it went a bit wonky at the top (just pretend you haven't noticed that bit!).

2 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

Great Card Jo, glad you went for the challenge, it was my first time too, I enjoyed it!!

Take care x

. said...

great job! Christine