Saturday, June 30, 2007

Di Hickman sketch #4

Yet another card from a sketch!! I keep following all these links and finding more great sites! This one is from Di Hickman's blog and is for card sketch June #4.: Thought I might make a start on Christmas cards seeing as the conversation on the Pad turned to Christmas cards today - yes we know it's only June but some of the girls were doing Christmas projects for magazine articles. For this card I used my beloved DCWV cardstock again (much prefer it to Bazzill!) and Doodlebug papers. I also got to use my Fiskars Shape cutter for the first time in about 2 years and it cut the circle brilliantly! Wording was done with Scrapworks Rubz - don't know what I'm going to do when I eventually run out of these and then card was finished off with a Dovecraft brad, Doodlebug ric-rac and red staples (Ebay!) Hoping tomorrow to have a go at the DCM challenge and also Caardvarks challenge as long as Jess naps properly during the day!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Who says we can't do Christmas in July? Lovely card Jo. I like those rub ons :)

Spot-On said...

beautiful! I so need to start on my christmas cards! Always good to get ahead! And I love DCWV cardstock too! TFS!