Saturday, September 29, 2007

A LO!

managed to get a LO done today after being up nearly half the night with a very restless little girl who just couldn't sleep! I wish her teeth would just hurry up and come through! She ended up being really tired this afternoon and just wouldn't stop screaming so I laid her on the floor on her back to wait for her to calm down but she flipped over on to her tummy and then went to sleep two minutes later!

45 minutes later she woke up in an infinitely better mood than she was in previously!

This is a really pretty outfit I bought her in Primark last week for the grand total of £4 for a lilac cord dress and flowery top! Well, someone in this house has to wear dresses or skirts and it definitely won't be me!

Anyway the LO I mentioned above was a really quick one about Jess's eyelashed although the photo doesn't show them that clearly.

Used: DCWV cardstock, KI Memories and DCWV papers, MM colorboard sticker (beautiful), Heidi Swapp chipboard alphabet (lashes), Heidi Grace stickers (sweet, baby, heart, flower, bird), various ribbons and white brads, Marvy pen.

I've now done 8 cards using the gorgeous kit that Sarah sent me and hopefully I'll get to share with you soon. In the meantime I'm off for a mooch around some challenge blogs to try and catch up.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Beautiful LO hun, but I wouldn't expect asnything else from you and your gorgeous girl xxx