Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Di Hickman's card sketch Oct #1

So it's Wednesday again which means it's time for Di's card sketch :

I used: DCWV cardstock, DCWV embossed cardstock from Nana's Kids mat stack, black spotty paper downloaded from LetteringDelights.com, MAMBI monogram, Royal & Langnickel rub-on alphas (white), black Sakura pen, MM photo anchor and brad, black Impress ink.

I loved this sketch and will definitely be using it again. In fact I've already made an ATC with it but can't show you as it's for a swap and I haven't sent it off yet!

6 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

Jo, great take on the sketch, love it!!!

Anonymous said...

A fab card and I love the sketch too. Those colours are just lush!:)
Vanessa.

Natty said...

Fab card Jo, and that scallop circle is luuuush! ;oD

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card Jo,love what you did with the sketch!!

Andrea, said...

Wonderful card

Dawn Wheeler said...

Jo love this card the colours are great Dawnx