Saturday, September 22, 2007

So here it is...

the LO I made with the free Festival papers from Shabby Princess and I love it!!!

Used: Bazzill cardstock, Festival papers downloaded from Shabby Princess.com, K&Co Small Wonders paper (journalling), flowers cut from Fancy Pants paper and faux leather bought from bargain shop, title cut by hand using Cooper Black font, journalling using Gigi font downloaded from internet, Heidi Grace Urban Acres Blvd clear stamps, Colorbox chalk ink ( sienna), ribbon and rhinestones.

This is the first time I've printed out my journalling in a long, long time. In fact going back to August last year I can't see a single Lo that has printed journalling on, they've all been handwritten! I think it's probably because by the time I'd decided which font to use, what colour to print it, what to print it on, what size to do it...... that I'd jsut run out of time and end up having to see to the kids. Now Jess is a bit more settled I can spend a bit more time on my LOs (she says with her tongue in cheek and fingers firmly crossed!)

2 comments:

Christi said...

Absolutely gorgeous...she is such a little angel! smiles...

Tassy said...

This is so adorable! How can you resist not waking her up and play with her!!!Too cute.