Thursday, September 06, 2007

Still no car!

Should have been picking up our new car from the garage last night but we're still waiting for the insurance cover note to come in the post so that the car can be taxed! Considering it was sent 1st class on Monday and still hasn't arrived we're getting a wee bit peed off! Had been planning to go out tomorrow (originally was going to go out today) but looks like I'll be waiting until Saturday when I can use my car and going to Asda for the weekly shop - whoopee!!! Made a couple of cards yesterday:

Used: DCWV cardstock, Chatterbox paper, Fancy Pants paper, black Impress ink and a couple of Creative Imaginations Christmas rub-ons.

Used: DCWV Cardstock, Chatterbox paper, Doodlebug alpha stickers, buttons from my collection and a blue Marvy pen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

More gorgeous cards :). And don't get me started on royal mail, they made me wait 4 days for my glasses that were posted first class!! Oh no, there I go again! LOL

Marlou McAlees said...

these are beautiful!!

Monica Gale said...

Gorgeous cards hun, really like the blue one!!